Winx RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winx RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to my house!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daila Korokes
Admin
Daila Korokes

Magical Money : 28

Welcome to my house! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to my house!   Welcome to my house! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:19 am

Hi there welcome to my house on Earth in Gardenia. Yes we did have a wreckage but dont worry that has all been fixed. Let me tour you around. This is the kitchen yeah still some shattered class but were okay. My room i might pack that to Alfea. The bathroom no one needs to know. The guest room, where Stella had slept. My parents room not interesting at all of course. Now ill intoduce you to my rabbit Kiko. He is cute but beware his cuteness you never know what he can do. Now ill introduce me. I'm Bloom Peter's. I'm a fairy of course you would kow. I go to Alfea school for fairies. Its wonderfull there. I have a boyfriend named Brandon.Now you know about the Cloud Tower right for witch's well i have fought 3 of them Icy, Stormy and Darcy. But all that fighting gained me my wings. It was wonderfull. I hope you enjoy your visit here. You might even find out you are a fairy!
Back to top Go down
https://winx.forumotion.com

Welcome to my house!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Winx RPG :: Earth :: Bloom Peter's House-
Jump to: